Freitag, 11. Januar 2008

Engine 7

What made me come up with the phrase 'sad noise' that turned into the name for my mini-label as 'sadnoiss' was the music of this guy:

Engine 7

Well I don't like writing what has been written already, you will find all about this young genious on either his website or his myspace-page

I don't know what exactly appealed to me and I am not a man of words to describe eloquently what is simple: Beautiful and moving.


hope street artwork

This one really blew me away. Track 03 "stella, we're sorry" brought up pictures of some post-apocalyptic setting in my mind - don't know if this was intented.

'nuff for today - have a nice weekend and please leave some comment.

One more thing ;) - check this out for an interview with Engine 7 with his charming accent

1 Kommentar:

wassonii hat gesagt…

Thank you for pointing the way to Engine 7. Definitely useful, even refreshing to find new musicks on this blog.
I'll be checking out the interview after listening to his myspace tracks.
Danke!