Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008

R.A.W.




















This is sad not primarly for the sounds/music that are in no way funny, it is sad because of it's reason of existence.

Robert Anton Wilson was the man who taught a whole generation of freaks to have an open mind and to look at everything from an unusal angle, to say it in his words: he taught us to see the FNORDs. He made me think of conspriacy theories of good but trappy intellectual fun.
When he escaped to a higher dimension a year ago we lost an important brain.

What do we hear?
Residuum - RAW's Power: A Requiem (January 11, 2008)

RAWs voice and blimps with distant scraps of melodies - hums and buzzles.

Listen/download it here
Visit Residuum




1 Kommentar:

wassonii hat gesagt…

I had no idea this was done.
Thank you thank you. RAW helped free my brain from some nasty cobwebs and introduced me to a bibliography I am still reading.